Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet the Large Barnette Family...

Since I was in town we had an early
Thanksgiving with my family.
We may not be organised like the
Duggar family, but we are large.
The Barnette's 18 and counting...
Daddy took out the Strong's Concordance
and gave us all Hebrew names...
Here we are; 6 girls and 10 boys...
3 are married and 2 are on their own,
that leaves 11 still at home
with 6 of them being homeschooled...
From oldest to youngest...
Vanyah, Yadah, Yowel, Tsonyah, Bo,
Mathel, Towbel, Danel, Kaynel,
Zak, Adriyel, Giyl, Nayreeyah,
Nethan, Moriyah, Jack.

I'm thankful for my LARGE
family, love them all.


2 comments:

  1. I/m the mother of all these blessings. God has been so good to use these 31 years of marriage.
    thanks for showing this to me.

    ReplyDelete