Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sitting at Lazydays in Tampa, FL.

We are in FL. waiting for a hitch to be put in our truck
so we can pull our new camper down the road...
It looks so big by me...

My lil' kitchen...

Our living/dining room...

The kids room...

My new room...

And here is my love...


We stayed in our new HOME last night to try it out, it was
NICE...the closest to a house for us after nearly 5mths. in
the older camper we have had, it felt like home as well. ;)

Now to just get back to Louisiana to my babies, I miss
them so much, it's been 3 days now since we left them...
enjoing this time alone it is sweet, BUT, I love my job!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! That camper is just lovely and BIG! The Children are going to love their bunks. It looks like it spreads out for some floor room too! Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! thanks for sharing... Blessings and happy holidays...shalom soraya

    ReplyDelete