Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I know I'm about three months behind, but I'm back for awhile again...
We are now in Red Rock, Oklahoma where we have been having
snow just about EVERY week, the first time it snowed YAY the
kiddos had a blast...second time, FUN but then this past time...
well, we ready to head back south where there is green grass and
temps are in the 60's. ;-D
 
Our Christmas Family picture
 
We had a good Christmas, our second to spend in the camper...no tree
and just a FEW gifts because there is just no room, but we have been
blessed with sweet kiddos that understand, and I think we may have
started a new family tradition,
"It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Acts 20:35

We got a Pygmy goat..
that's a blog of its self. ;-D

And in the south we make
"MUD MEN"

My oldest turned 12,
pre-teen now!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your Family Picture! Cute, Cute, Cute.

    Can't wait to hear about your goat story. The picture made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks been enjoying reading your blog just don't have time to comment .....we just got wifi in the park so I'm happy now. :-D soon I'll blog updates

      Delete