Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blessings Over Flowing

"Remember that your ultimate goal is for your
children to grow up secure in your LOVE,
strong in their FAITH, and with sound
CHARACTER." ~Gary Chapman

Back in late November into early December we were getting so much
rain in Louisiana and I been wanting to take Christmas pictures outside
but it looked like it would never stop raining or dry up enough......
Finally the sun came out a few days and I got my pictures.
So I put my cowboy boots on right along with the kiddos and my love
and we hopped into the truck, drove in 4 wheel drive to the barn out in
my husband's grandpa's field. ;-D

This one by the barn
 
Things kiddos will do behind your back
 
My love and I

Look at our lil' man

My big helper
 
They loved playing on the hay

Couldn't get sweetheart off the hay
 
 Our baby girl

Our kiddos on the tractor
 
My sweet boot babies
 
 
Gave them each a candy cane, set up the tripod, and after 45min. and
about 50 pictures later, I had some sweet memories to enjoy forever. They
did so well and I was very proud of them, loved all my pictures I got that day.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that last picture of the boots. Great shots! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete