Saturday, September 21, 2013

Six Weeks Under our Belt

The kiddos just finished SIX weeks of school, 
and here it's almost Autumn already.
North Oklahoma got their first cold snap...
brrrr, it's time to start baking. :)


Some horses got out and visited the park
and my kiddos had a blast feeding 
them carrots...so I had to go buy more
for our science project, they are growing
fast in just a little bit of water.


Mammoet crane is the world's most advanced
super heavy lift. It should make it's lift soon.
The kiddos have been so amazed by it
and the plant that my oldest had to build 
the plant and his daddy working in Lego's.


Been reflecting on fifteen years ago
my love got down on one knee at a high
school football game and asked
me to marry him..."it won't be a picnic"
was his words to me, glad I said "YES". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment