Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mother's Day Pictures

I know I keep blogging things late but I still have no internet
so it makes it hard for me to do it with my cell.
I'm still working on the house by myself while my welder is
off on a job...some days it gets to be too much, then the
good Lord shows me strength in his word.
Coffee and the Bible, couldn't do without them. :)
I spent Mother's Day just me and the kiddos this year...


I set up my tripod 
and snapped some shots of the 
kiddos and I while
trying to stay dry from the rain.


The boys wanted to give me a flower...


Then baby girl felt left out so...


And look my oldest, getting too big!

1 comment:

  1. So precious! You took an awesome picture. I could never get my point and shoot pics to look that great.

    Wow. I have a feeling it won't be long before some of my kiddos pass me up in height as well. Growing Boys!

    ReplyDelete