Thursday, August 27, 2015

TBT, Our Little Vacation

I didn't get to blog about our vacation we took back in April, it was so fun. It had been a good
4 years or longer since we took a family vacation, and we had talked about going back to
 Missouri for years and taking the kids to Silver Dollar City. As a child I got to go a couple of times
but I was so young I don't remember much. We waited for the kiddoes to be old enough to be
able to ride the rides and no pushing a stroller, lol.

April 29-May 2, 2015

On our way we stopped in Arkansas and
seen the Natural Bridge 100 ft.
sandstone bridge. 

The first day we went it was very cool, up there
it still felt like spring, glad we packed
warm clothes for the trip.

We got to go in the cave, now it was
a good 15-20* cooler inside.

We rode all the rides...more than once. I got to
ride the old Fire in the Hole.

Went to many of the craftsmen shops and
 learned so much, here we watched 
them make some yummy taffy.

We also enjoyed Branson and rode the Ducks.

And walked through the Titanic.

Our housekeeper even left us a sweet note.
I left her one in return. 





No comments:

Post a Comment