Friday, September 9, 2011

Truck is Fixed and Camper is Ready...

It's been 4 weeks since we put our truck in the shop...
on August 9th. just before noon, a man pulled into our
lane and hit us...we were ALL okay just a lil' shook up!
We pushed him a good way..
Our poor truck...


And LazyDays in Tampa, FL. called and said our new camper
is on the lot and ready for us to pick up anytime!!!
So we are heading home this weekend, drop the kiddos off
with grandparents and head to Florida to get my new HOME!
This is our floor plan...


Lord willing I'll be able to post pictures when I get it, but
until then may God bless you and yours always. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your floor plan is almost like our floor plan! The big difference is just the direction of the bigger bed and the position of your shower! I adore my second door to the bathroom!! Is your camper a 5th wheel? Because ours is a pull behind.

    ReplyDelete