Friday, September 9, 2011

We will Miss You...

On August 11th. the Lord took my husbands grandmother
home to be with Him, even though we know she is not
hurting anymore we still miss her and think of her always.

This was at her 70th. birthday party,
we all pitched in and got
her 70 roses for her special day.

The Lord blessed us in June to take
a family vacation with her
and grandpa, we all were BLESSED.


We took them to Biloxi, AL. and took them to the beach...
they had NEVER been before and grandma was teasing
grandpa with a bathing-suit...look how happy they are!!!

Thank you Lord for the memories we have of Grandma Lou.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your grandma. Mine is ailing as well. I want to spend time with her, but she lives two hours away. With gas prices I haven't been able to go and visit much. It is hard, know that our time with her might be very short. What blessings to have such good memories. I pray God comforts you in a special way today. thank you for your kind comment on my blog about me baptizing the kids. It was exciting and special. God is working in their even when I don't think anything is happening.

    ReplyDelete