Thursday, July 26, 2012

Staying on the Road

Been staying on the road a lot this year, and everywhere we go its been NO INTERNET
Well here I am finally on my laptop blogging again after many months!!!
I've missed it so much, facebook is too much drama these days, LOL.

We had to get a bigger truck to go with the bigger camper...enjoying my new camper
BUT missing my yard and flower beds...my OWN place, never thought
I would miss "mowing"....just having your own space you can call YOURS!

I'm having trouble with blogger, everything has changed on me....
do I need to update or something????
So I need to go over all this before I can really get y'all up to date
on us for the past few months, but until then God bless and I'm
camping in Pampa, Texas....yay!!! ;-)


Fixed up our shed to help me with the
"yard sickness" I was having.




3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you on. Sorry about your interent problems we have had some slow connections here as well. We are in NC. That is why the pictures are so green. Talk about hot though! Ekk!

    Blogger has updated. It took me a bit to get use to as well. I couldn't find anything so I switched it back to the old format only to find out that they will change back to the new one for everyone again in a month or so.

    Yes, I find fb drama too! ;)

    The Children's side pictures are adorable. I hope you have had a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it cant be as hot as it is hear 103* but feels like 114*....
      How can we update blogs? I don't see how to do that .....

      Delete
  2. OH no! Not as hot as that... but the heat index has been 110 on a few days. Bleak!

    I don't remember how I did it. It was about 2 months ago. I will ask my Mom and see if she remembers. And, then let you know.

    ReplyDelete