Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reorganizing My Life, Part 3

Last year I started making a list of things we do different in a camper as to
a house, (in label "Camper Rules") so my life changed some when we moved
in our camper with four children...today I plan to give you three MORE
rules. :-D

#7. Never put a hole in your wall just ANYWHERE...the walls are thin.
I use those awesome "Command Band" that stick on, hold well and come
off easy when ready to move. This saves my camper without ugly holes.
They come in different colours now, so I've been hanging them in kiddos
room to organize their room a little better.



#8. Never can have TOO many totes...these things are wonderful.
From keeping the kiddos toys in place, to keeping school work organized,
they help me out so much...and now that I've found the ones that snap in
place, my life has been simpler.



#9. You can't beat the heat with one AC...go buy a window unit!!!
This summer was in the triple digits and our camper AC just couldn't keep it
cool in here, so we got a window unit and stuck it in a window. Awww,
now that helped cool things off in here. ;-D

3 comments:

  1. My totes came in so handy as well. I hope you are staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you we are it's been much cooler these days. How has the moving been? You have been on my mind, I say a prayer for ya.:-D

      Delete
    2. It is going okay. I lost a lot of things actually. They didn't take care of the stuff while it was in the warehouse apparently.

      I left you a quick blurb on my blog. We had a small keyboard in the camper. The neighbors probably didn't appreciate practice time. ;)

      Delete