Monday, September 10, 2012

Slowly We Go

"Bad habits are like a comfortable bed,
easy to get into, but hard to get out."
 
We have made it through a month of school, it's been a tough slow month but we made it.
Once we get into a good study habit, a flexible schedule and helping chores we can get
through a week with no problem once we get "summer break" out of our blood. :-)
 
Our schedule for the day is hung on the
fridge and we mark it as we go.
I used a page protector, taped it to the fridge and you can use a dry erase pen on it.

I started at the table but now I'm in my
room on my bed writing or in my closet
making copies of school papers we need.
My husband made me a stand for my copier to sit on, it's been nice having.
 

I've got school suplies in every spot I could
get it to fit, even under the kids bed you
may find some things. :-)
The kids like to put their books in backpacks, and it keeps them organized.



2 comments:

  1. Very Organized! I liked seeing how you have the school books and the camper all put together! Lovely. And, Oh how I know about not-enough space! I think we would resort to book on kindle (except for math or early beginning phonics) to ONLY a living reading curriculum if we were to stay in the camper longer than a year. I found tubs to be my best friend but over filled in just a few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I have a kindle and have some games and reading for the kids,,,,but I just love BOOKS!!!!

      Delete