Saturday, October 20, 2012

Been a Tough few Weeks...

"It is better to offer NO excuse than a bad one."
~George Washington~
 
This picture greeted me one day this week
I think someone dislikes our schedule!
 
 
This past week has NOT been a good one, and I only HOPE we see a 
brighter future ahead of us;
School hasn't gone smooth...
A lot of fighting...
Long ours for my love...
Sick baby girl...BUT, lets talk about the good things this week. ;-)
 
We decorated cookies and built with legos!
 
Hehe, someone got my camera...had fun!
 
His new game, ate 30 in a row is the record!
 
Helped the lil' ones make pizza, yummy!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry, It has been a bad week. There must be something in the air! ;) The pictures look adorable of them so it looks like there was little nuggets of blessings.

    We had a crazy week too. I hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when my husband comes in and askes, "how was your day?" if he gets, "tomorrow is a better day!!!" then he knows its been a TOUGH one. ;-)

      Delete