Monday, October 22, 2012

Blessings over flowing


My number one thing to be thankful for,
the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
 
For the past few weeks I've been posting on facebook the things I'm thankful
for on Thursdays counting down to Thanksgiving, which by the way is my
all time favorite holiday, love the colors the food (eating pumpkin spice
marshmallows as I type) and 'cause I have so much to be thankful for.
God has blessed me so much!
 
Well, as I was sitting in church this past Sunday, I had just a deep thankfulness
come over me, how good God has been to us, we found a church over 700 miles
from home that we can attend, and we are getting fed, loved and blessed...
can't get any better then that. ;-) They have a church bus the kids have enjoyed
riding; sweet people teaching Sunday School; loving ladies running the nursery,
and a very caring pastor and his family.
 
So I want to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to the church family from
"Grace Baptist Church" Pampa, TX. for being sweet and kind to us these past
few months, you have been such a blessing and I'm very THANKFUL!

The bus <3

No comments:

Post a Comment