Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Decor

"Can't have too much decor can ya?" ~me~ ;-)
 
Hanging outside on the camper.
The kids found the wood and leaves and helped
me make this wreath, we enjoy it.
 
On our super-slide out.
The kids helped me cut out all 19 triangles to spell,
"Happy Thanksgiving"
 
Our "Thankful Tree".
We took a brown paper bag cut strips, twisted and
made us a tree, then cut out leaves.
(Every day we put a new leaf of "Thankfulness")
 
Our banner...
This is whats on the end
"Gobble Gobble"
 
 
YES, I love to decorate, it's so fun and exciting and for the past few weeks
I've been getting our little camper ready for my favorite holiday
THANKSGIVING!!!
Now I have so much more, but that's all back home in a tote packed in our
shed, *sigh*! So this will just have to do for now. :-)
All I need now is a pie baking in the oven for that holiday smell, mmmm!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...I want pie too! The camper looks great! I like the lights on the windows. Twinkle lights always make everything festive instantly. Decorating for the holidays is so fun. Especially when you get the kids involved. :)

    ReplyDelete