Thursday, May 23, 2013

What a Hand FULL of Blessings

My sister had her third child a few weeks ago, so we pulled the camper to her
town and I got to help out by watching her other two children. It was tough
being in a camper with SIX kiddos for 4 days, but I enjoyed it so much and
we made a lot of memories. :-)
Before my husband and I got married we talked about children, I told him that
I wanted SIX...he didn't much like the idea, THREE was more of a number
he wanted BUT, the good Lord had other plans and He blessed us with our
precious FOUR. <3

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways;
declares the LORD.
~Isaiah 55:8~


I got my SIX kiddos for a few days.
 

My two li'l men that could pass for twins,
they are 5mths apart in age, best buds.
 
 
My baby girls, sure enjoy a splash of pink
to put a BIG smile on ones face.
 

And here is li'l sissy, she is precious.
Congratulations to my sister and her family.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment