Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Woodworking Day

I've been rearranging the camper...my husband holds his breath every time I come up
with a new idea...anyway, I took out one of the bottom bunks and put a toddler bed
in the space for li'l girl and put li'l man on the top bunk. They both just LOVE their
new spaces I made for them...BUT, this was the first time li'l man has been on a top
bunk so I was scared he would roll out of his bed and I needed a ladder for him to be
able to climb into the top bunk...I have a brother that knows carpentry work,
so I called him up. :-) Once he had it made for me the kiddos and I finished up with
some sanding and staining.

She is taking down her old stickers.
 
This is what a silly boy does with rubber gloves...

The kiddos are staining away.

Love how my brother pieced the wood together.

After all that staining it was play time.

LOVE how it turned out.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment