Monday, July 11, 2011

Reorganizing My Life Part1

There was a time I would reorganize to clean...now it just means to
make things FIT! I reorganized about 5 times before we moved into
the camper full time, and in the past 11 weeks have reorganized
another 5 times just to make better room for it all.

I've been thinking of some of the things I'm learning about
full-time-camping...

#1 Take only food and clothes...leave the rest!
Boy this is hard to do, and with school just 3 weeks away, I have
ordered the books and making room for it all is HARD! Time to
reorganize again in here.

#2 Don't try to blow dry your hair when the AC and TV is
going...you'll blow a braker!
It never fails, if you have too much going in the camper you will blow
a braker, so you learn to turn things off or just go without it, I go to
bed with wet hair now.

#3 Remember the ice-box is small...so buy smaller portions!
When you have about fourth of milk left in the gallon, you can't just
buy another one and make it fit in the ice-box...no, you only have
enough room for ONE. And so shopping comes more often living
in the camper because you can't buy in bulk to make it last.
Love my handy shark, even my 4 yr.old can help!

2 comments:

  1. You amaze me! You have such a good attitude about it. Keep shining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned really quickly that you don't use the microwave and the tv at the same time with the airconditionar and the lights on! Giggle! I carry extra fuzes now.

    I think going to the grocery store every few days will be a challenge. I did it well when we were just going across the US but if we are parked awhile I think I might get to the point where I don't enjoy it as much.

    I am still going to work on #1. Giggle!

    ReplyDelete