Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hair Cuts for FOUR

My boys were past do for a hair cut...it's over $10 for one now, so I try to help
the pocket book out by doing it myself from time to time. They didn't want a
hair cut, they hate it...but daddy said he would hold them down and "SHAVE"
them if  something didn't get down about their hair!!! So at lunch break, I dug
out all my things and started with lil' man, I had planned to go outside with the
mess but the wind picked up and was strong.
It's not every day I get someone to take a picture of me. ;-) Lil' man was okay
with the idea of a picture...but the older boys not so much, they didn't want a
picture with the "sissy apron". LOL
Well, the whole time I was cutting, baby girl was CRYING for a hair cut as well,
so I had to make her feel better by putting the "sissy apron" on her and making
it *look* like she was getting a hair cut JUST LIKE THE BOYS! :-)

Lil' man went first
 
She was all excited
 

No comments:

Post a Comment