Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Science at the Barr House

We learning about "My Body" for science, I don't have a school book for this one,
last year my husband ordered the kids some books and one of them is about your
body, so I thought "why not?"...we are having fun going through it and learning all
the neat things about our body and one of their favorites was on "skeleton". :-)

We notebooking here
 
Our cute model ;-)
 
We took a paper brown bag and used lil' girl because she was the shortest, traced
around her body to make our own skeleton body. She was just short enough to get
her all on the paper. Now the fun part was trying to draw all the bones we have...
that's when daddy helped us with that. :-)
 
Cutting out the body
 
Daddy was a BIG help
 
Once we finished drawing and coloring all the bones we could, it was time to sit
it out and look at it,,,so it sat on the sofa for the rest of the evening, AND EVERY
time I would walk into the room and see that thing it would make me jump...
the kiddos got a good laugh out of that. ;-)
 
Coloring the bones
 
Our lil' skeleton
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment