Sunday, October 7, 2012

Making it through this school year

My sweet babies
 
Homeschooling families choose...
-more messy house days
-more math lessons
-less "me" time
-less "quite" time
~The Busy Homschool Mom~
 
Oh how true those words are for any homeschooling mom, though I MUST
have a clean house...haha, it's hard to do some days, this has been MY MOST
CHALLENGING thing to overcome as a homeschool mom, I like to have
a schedule and a clean house, not always easy to do by far but I'm getting
better each year (this is my 8th year) -well, I'm trying. ;-)
BUT, we are  getting by, or that is I am and we have made it through
9 weeks of school already, a fourth of the year is finished, hard to believe.
And I even managed to finish decorating inside of the camper for the Fall
this week so I had to take a quick picture of the kiddos, love taking pictures
of my babies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment