Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I have Knights in the house

Last week I had the children study about Knights and we put it all in a lapbook.
We even built a castle out of paper and legos, we love our legos.

Our Knight lapbook
 
Our castle


We did all that because this past Mothers Day weekend we got to go to a
Renaissance Festival here in Muskogee, OK. it was an exciting time.

Standing outside the castle waiting
for the festival to begin.
 
One of our favorite parts was watching
the Knights jousting.
 
The boys had to get their own swords.

And li'l girl got her face painted.
 
BUT the best part was the knighting.
 
Upon entering the gate they gave my boys a quest, "The Queens Quest" where
they where knighted later on that day, so I now have "Sir's" in the camper. :-)
My mothers day weekend was a blessing.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment